Account access is available to Augusta VAH FCU members online, anytime through the Freedom Branch, online banking. The Freedom Branch’s Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) ensures your safety and security.
Here are the features of this service:
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (recurring and one-time)
- Make payments within your AVAHFCU accounts
- Members with multiple accounts can link and access them together
- Free Bill Payer for checking account holders
- Multi-Factor Authentication [MFA] ensures your safety and security
When you first sign up select the “Sign-up Now” link and complete the following steps:
1. Accept the Freedom Branch Service Agreement
2. Complete the Home Banking Self-Enrollment form
3. Choose your account password and complete the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) security questions
To sign-up and login into Freedom Branch click here.
Please call the credit union during regular business hours at (706) 855-2224 if you have any questions.